Are you the life of the party and you love contact with people? Do you always see if someone needs help? Are you looking for a job in which you will use your predispositions and develop skills that will be useful in many situations? Or maybe you want to check if we really work hand in hand, as a team, as our employees often say? Join our team!
Let's start with the most important thing: the safety of our candidates and employees is our priority. We are currently using tighter security measures and procedures in connection with the pandemic in restaurants.
What will you gain by working at McDonald's?
- We will give you a clear (and in many cases very fast) promotion path . From the position of the Hospitality Leader, you can further advance in the restaurant structures (to a shift manager, manager or his deputy, head of one of the functions: technology, people development, quality and guest service). So you can choose a leadership or expert path - depending on your preferences.
- We are the masters of training. We will teach you everything you need to know about management different areas of the restaurant and team. You will develop your skills both through work and during special workshops and trainings.
- This offer would not be so good if it were not for ours legendary atmosphere . You will feel with us as among good friends. In addition, you can always count on the support of your superiors and colleagues. Seriously, we work hand in hand.
- If you want, you can reconcile work with other obligations. Studying or studying, caring for children or grandchildren, or maybe just a time-consuming hobby? That's what ours is for flexible schedule !
- We know safety is key: so we provide employment contract (yes, to everyone), cash / payment always on time and a stable workplace.
- We add to the salary : a bonus card (friends and family will surely be happy when you drop in for a burger together and ... pay less), employee discounts (you can use them during working hours).
What are you giving from yourself?
- Openness, communicativeness and empathy - in this position it is essential. You need them by working in constant contact with our guests and the rest of the restaurant team.
- The ability to manage is very important. Traffic in the restaurant can be unpredictable, and your task will be to efficiently manage it so that guests feel our hospitality.
- You will need to know English - our restaurants are also used by foreign guests and it will be great if you can get along.
- Do you have energy and can you share it with others? As a Leader, you will have many opportunities to take advantage of this.
- As in any restaurant, it is necessary to have sanitary and epidemiological tests (if you do not have them, you will have time to do them).
What does the job look like?
- You are the "room manager". You observe the situation, manage the flow of guests, help in placing an order, and manage the work of people who care for the cleanliness of the room.
- You are the first point of contact for guests in case of any problems - you try to anticipate and solve them, preferably before they arise.
- You take care of a great atmosphere in the restaurant, talk to guests, make sure that everyone feels good with us.
- You are our brand's best ambassador - you know our products, McDonald's history and culture ”p.
At McDonald's we promote a culture of equal employment opportunities. We are committed to creating an open and inclusive work environment where team diversity is its value and all employees are treated with dignity and respect.